Vampire Counts Army Review
In episode 103 the ETC Team England Vampire Counts player, Chris Legg, is a guest on the show to tell us all about the Vampire Counts.
Fortnight in Fantasy
- Lords – How you can build the ultimate Vampire Lord and how the different choices you make here will impact what else you can fit into the list. The choices between a 600 point lord and a 400 point lord backed up by a Necromancer. Whats the best build for both mounted and infantry Vampire Lords.
- Heroes – The hero section of a vampire army is very congested, there are a load of great choices and you can easily bring 7 or 8 hero’s in a 2400 points army. We look at what combination of choices you should be going for in the different army builds.
Lore of Vampires
- Core – Zombies, Ghouls or Skeletons and lets not forget Dire Wolves. Each have their place and we show where that place it.
- Special – This is the most crowded area and can have the biggest impact on your overall army build. We talk about which units work well together and which units are usually taken instead of another.
- Rare – While it might seem all about the Terrorghiest we also look at how the other choices can be put to best use.
Combos and builds
The review is concluded by going over the different builds and combos that are available in the Vampire LIst
Gareth’s Query Corner
Bad Dice Dice are now back in stock! Get them at baddice.co.uk/dice
We wrap up the show
Give us your feedback by leaving a comment below or catching the 3 of us on twitter.
I look forwards to hearing what you have to say!
Og Games. You can visit them at OgGames.co.uk Don’t forget to use the offer code BADEASTERDICE to get an additional 2.5% off all orders over £30
Call To War. Call to War is a event in the UK run by Will Goodwin on 4/5th May 2013. Full Details at baddice.co.uk/calltowar
Audible. You can get a free Audio Book by going to baddice.co.uk/audible and signing up for the free trial.