Feint and Flank
- Beastmen – Flying Doom Bull
- Skaven – Abomb and Doom Wheel
- High Elves – Dragon Princes or a Dragon
- Dark Elves – Hydras
- Vampire Counts – Varghiests, large unit.
- Ogres – Tom used a Stone Horn to great effect a Scouting Man Eater unit could do a similar job
- Empire – Steam Tank
- Orcs and Goblins – Chariots, Manglers and pump Wagons.
- Brettonia – Pegasus Knights or a big lance
- Tomb Kings – Tricky one really any ideas?
- Dwarfs – Rangers, Anvil, Miners Warmachines
- Wood Elves – Treemen pushing into the guns
- Lizardmen – Scar Vets and Skinks
- Warriors – I think the new book will have a hundred options.
- Chaos Dwarfs – This whole army is geared towards this tactic with the Destroyer, Iron Daemons, Bale Taurus and Centaurs
If you have anything to say about this episode feel free to let me know by leaving a comment below or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Post any other ideas for these tactics in the Bad Dice Forums Episode Thread
I look forwards to hearing what you have to say!