First off, Thanks for clicking on this page! We are really happy that you want to support the show.
There are a few really easy ways to help the show.
- Word of Mouth – Probably the easiest thing you can do. Tell your friends about us and get them to listen. If they are stuck in the dark ages burn one or two of our episodes to a disc for them.
- Leave a positive review on iTunes – Simply go to our iTunes page a leave a review. The more reviews we get the higher up the listings we go making it easier for new listeners to find us. While your there you should also Subscribe to the show
- Become a fan of the show on Facebook – This one is really easy! Everyone has a Facebook page. So our Facebook page and become a fan. We post all our comings and going on there including photos from events, random Warhammer musings and updates about the show. When your listening to the show change your status to ‘Listening to www.baddice.co.uk
- Follow us on Twitter – Similar to facebook we use our Twitter feed to post up random stuff about what we are do. This is normally used for the stuff that doesn’t really warrant going on facebook. You can also follow Mark and Gareth on there own accounts
- Link to Baddice.co.uk – On your website, blog or Forums. When posting on forums but a link in your signature
- Sponsor an Episode or Donate to the show – If you want to give your mates, gaming club, Tournament, pet goldfish a shout out you can sponsor and episode for just £10 We will read out you shout out at the start of the show and mention it in the shownotes. Its easy, just hit the Donate button below.
- Use one of our affiliate programes – You can even help us by going about your day to day lives! If you were planning on shopping at any of our affiliates you can click the link on here first then carry on as normal. Make sure you let us know so we can say thanks on the show
Thanks for supporting Bad Dice!